There really is no such thing as failure. Yes, things can go wrong or not according to plan, but really there is no such thing as failure because there is always a very good reason why things didn’t work out and a lesson you need to learn. In the long run, whatever happens is ultimately for your highest good (even if you can’t see how that could ever be true).
Search Our Blog Post
- How a father gets custody of his child December 31, 2020
- How to explain divorce to your children July 2, 2020
- Dads! Divorce can be difficult for teenage children so take time for them. It will make a difference to them! June 18, 2020
- I Will Not Quit June 7, 2020
- Things To Do To Make You Appreciate Yourself More June 3, 2020