In the last few years Texas has experienced its fair share of mold related damage claims. Since spring 2000, an estimated 44,285 mold-related insurance claims have been filed at an average cost per policyholder of $205.46 per year. In light of this fact, how does a consumer protect him or herself when buying a house? How can property owners tell if they already have a mold problem? And what precautions should be taken in remediating a mold problem if one is found?
Search Our Blog Post
- What Are Digital Assets in Estate Planning September 22, 2023
- Navigating Medicaid Qualification with a Family Will Attorney in Texas August 30, 2023
- Keeping Your Home in the Family without Going through Probate: The Secret of Ladybird Deeds August 24, 2023
- Secure Your Legacy: Why Hiring Will Attorneys Should Be Your Top Priority July 25, 2023
- How to Memorialize a Loved One’s Facebook Account After Passing Away July 11, 2023