In the last few years Texas has experienced its fair share of mold related damage claims. Since spring 2000, an estimated 44,285 mold-related insurance claims have been filed at an average cost per policyholder of $205.46 per year. In light of this fact, how does a consumer protect him or herself when buying a house? How can property owners tell if they already have a mold problem? And what precautions should be taken in remediating a mold problem if one is found?
Search Our Blog Post
- How a father gets custody of his child December 31, 2020
- How to explain divorce to your children July 2, 2020
- Dads! Divorce can be difficult for teenage children so take time for them. It will make a difference to them! June 18, 2020
- I Will Not Quit June 7, 2020
- Things To Do To Make You Appreciate Yourself More June 3, 2020